The Peanut Butter Falcon

The Peanut Butter Falcon ★★★★½

Featured in these lists:
AMAZON PRIME
Full List of Movies I’ve Watched Once in 2020 (Including Re-watches)
Quarantine Watches 2020

Awwwwww ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Never in my life I have watched a modern film this heartwarming and funny in a very long time and thats what The Peanut Butter Falcon was able to accomplish. Man, it has been so long since I saw both Shia LaBeouf and Dakota Johnson in a good movie. I think the last time I saw Shia LaBoots in a good movie to some extent was the first Transformers movie in which I consider it decently good. His character in The Peanut Butter Falcon was so good and his chemistry between the Zak who has Down syndrome was well-written and their connection felt so real here. I think the last time I saw Dakota Johnson was the Fifty Shades Trilogy unfortunately. However, I will say this! When she is given the right script to work with, she will knock it out of the park and in here, she was SO GOOD in this movie and man, doesn't she look so gorgeous? Overall, The Peanut Butter Falcon is one of those great examples last decade where it balances the heart and comedy incredibly well. Highly recommend this one as it's one of the best films of 2019 for damn sure.

Grade: A-

Today marks the day where my follower count just turned 500 here on this wonderful site called Letterboxd. I mean half a thousand followers. That is such a great milestone I have finally reached on this exciting day. You guys are the best and thank you so much for all the great support!!!

William_Myers liked these reviews