just trying to have fun on the WWW
you know when you see a piece of artwork or hear a piece of music and ur just completely absorbed and bewildered and wondered by it because it's so evocative and affecting and ur so moved by the abstract words and images and sounds and how they all fit together and it's something u cant quite hold on to and it slips thru ur fingers but it's the best feeling when it does even though it's temporary and ur just…
Watched with Ferrara's audio commentary. Fuckin hysterical. Had me absolutely howling.
• "How can you be cool if you dont have shades on?"
• "THIS girl, i almost married her" (shot of theresa randle)
• "Love of my life" (shot of janet julian)
• "Look at that chick ... forget it"
• "Oh mommyyyy" (walken and julian making out on the subway)
• (Someone asking Ferrara) "Were you in love with ALL OF THEM???"
(Ferrara) "You're in love…