Cannibal Holocaust

Cannibal Holocaust β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Cannibal holocaust concerns an American film crew that disappears in the Amazon rainforest while filming a documentary about indigenous cannibal tribes. Comes in Harold Monroe, an anthropologist at New York University who agrees to lead a rescue mission in hopes of finding the missing filmmakers or atleast return with the knowledge regarding what happened to them.

Cannibal holocaust is one of my all time favorite horror flick because I'm a weirdo who loves gore and gut wrenching violent scenes but also appreciated a good narrative( trust me I do even though my previous reviews suggest something else πŸ˜‚) and cannibal holocaust has all of it, filled with multiple disturbing scenes that can give you nightmares for days but also has a powerful narrative that is thought provoking and makes you question yourself who actually are savages the people who are living in the wilderness or the so called mature and sophisticated people who can go to greater lengths just to make a few more bucks and earn fame in the process, this question becomes more relevant in the generation of social media and an endless hunger for fame and recognition that people have built overtime.

Cannibal holocaust in my opinion is a timeless movie and a classic that works both as a strong social commentary and a great horror in cannibalism sub genre.

Bunny🐰πŸͺ“ liked these reviews