Thunderbolt and Lightfoot ★★

There was so much I wished that this movie was as opposed to what it actually was. So many things I would have done different ... I loved Clint Eastwood and Jeff Bridges dynamic. So. Much. If I could, I could cut out all the boring fluff and make the whole movie about them.

Also, literally every woman in this movie was harassed or made the butt of the joke. Every single woman.

In general, was left feeling like this was a bargain bin Easy Rider with a plethora of missed opportunities. That really made me sad because the first 20 or 30 minutes REALLY had me, with it just being Eastwood and Bridges on screen, accompanied by absolutely beautiful scenic imagery that was sadly forsaken at one point. There were a couple moments of good set up and payoff, I’ll grant you that, but eventually this movie just lost me. It could’ve been so much more than a cookie cutter bank robbery movie but ... nah. Oh well.

Edit: MY BIGGEST GRIPE, I JUST REMEMBERED, IS THAT CLINT PICKS UP THE BUNNIES BY THEIR EARS. THAT HURTS THEM, CLINT! THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE! WHY DIDNT ANYONE STOP HIM?