Nicolas Cage saying "Beef!"
Some tweets I wrote while watching 'Nosferatu the Vampyre' on The Last Drive-In:
1. It's probably been close to 10 years since I watched this, let's go...Already these opening shots are nightmarish.
2. John, quit your job. Your boss is insane.
3. Forgot how beautiful this movie looked.
4. Another thing I forgot about this movie....how incredibly creepy Klaus Kinski was. Although not suprising, given literally every story I've heard about him.
5. Kinski was a madman, but what an unbelievable screen presence.
6. Beautiful and tragic. What a film.
Possibly the most meta entry in the franchise, which might annoy a lot of people. They bring up stuff about toxic fandoms, which I found funny cause fuck toxic fandoms. Seriously, a sequel/reboot/remake didn't ruin your childhood.
I had a lot of fun and was entertained throughout, which is good.
Give me more R rated Slashers on the big screen.
I only watched this for this week's episode of 'How Did This Get Made?' and fuck, this was bad. Like really fucking bad, also insane! There are choices made here, in writing, directing, editing ect...that are legit bananas. Random sound effects and camera angles that make absolutely no sense. TWO scenes of a woman explaining the problems with her car, that are here for NO REASON. Fuck, this was not a good thing that happened.