12 Angry Men

12 Angry Men ★★★★★

I DID IT. I can't believe I've gotten this far. 12 amazing rewatches of twelve angry men it's been a roller coaster of emotions. I have some people to thank, first off, I wouldn't be here without my Wallet who helped me get a beautiful criterion blu-ray. He/she/they really came in clutch there. I'd like to thank all of my friends pushing me to continue watching Sam Meltzer, Nicolas Carillo, Luke, Jackson Fleming, Rashid N., Cine_Addict, Something Someone, SJ, and many more that I probably forgot (sorry).

Now that I've done that, on to my review (I'll try not to say mwah to much). 12 Angry Men (1957) is a classic piece of film directed by Sidney Lumet. This movie means so much to me, and is responsible for making me become a film buff. I first watched this movie when I was seven, it was in the middle of the 2016 election as well as the NBA finals. Me and my whole family were up at a cabin, my grandma watching a debate with my sister, me and my dad betting on the basketball game. All of the sudden it started raining, shutting our internet out immediately. I was crying (I'm an emotional man don't @ me), and my grandma was on the verge of crying as well. When my dad runs over and says,"I made a salad with craisins" 🤣. Scratch that last line, my dad comes over and says," Let's check the dvds" he goes and checks and pulls a random movie out of the dvd section and puts it in. This movie was called 12 Angry Men. I was shocked by the brilliance of this movie, everything was beautiful and was so interesting, as well as being interactive. You had no idea what happened and then you had to learn from these people and decide what is fact or fancy. Then the internet turned back on and my dad started chanting," Cleveland, Cleveland!" Then about five months ago I rewatched it after seeing it was on prime (🤮) for free. And it held up, it held up beautifully. And the same day I watched it again, and again, and couldn't stop watching it. This movie has gotten me through some very tough times and for that I will always love it. Thank you guys and that concludes my actual ted talk.

Z liked these reviews