Apocalypse Now

Apocalypse Now ★★★★½

I watched the uncut version of the film, the 200 minutes redux version.

This film is huge, very huge. But when I did research on the conditions under which the film was shot, the film came to a completely different place in my eyes. Shotting, cinematography, acting... Another movie related to each sequence can be made.

It's also incredible that the film was shot for about $35,000,000. I was expecting more.

Come into the world and make the The Godfather series and this movie. I can't talk. Uzun ve güzel ömrün olsun Ford dedem.

For more information about the film, I will watch the documentary "Hearts of Darkness: a filmmaker's Apocalypse" as soon as possible.

We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Someday this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore.

Disneyland? Fuck, man, this is better than Disneyland!

What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!

Burak liked these reviews